Today’s Little Moments, Become Tomorrow’s Precious Memories.
Is your child growing up too fast? Preserve these precious memories of your little one with this Baby Tooth Box Organizer! This box allows you to keep your child's milk teeth when it drops. Perfect as gifts too! Every deciduous tooth is unique for the baby, because it saves the memorable moments about the kid's growth.
Designed for Your Babies – Capturing Miniature Memories With Excellence NASHRIO Baby Tooth Box Feature
- Separate design for Boy / Girl
- Made of 100% Pine wood.
- Corrosion-resistant and durable for long-time tooth storage.
- Protect and organizes baby teeth
- Helps the parent keep records for each deciduous baby tooth
- BOX DIMENSIONS:4.92”x 4.84”x 1.19”
How to handle baby tooth
- Step 1: Replace baby teeth. When the kids get about 6 year old, his/her teeth is getting deciduous. The specific time varies in each case.
- Step 2: Keep a good memory. After taking your kid to extract his/her teeth, do not forget keep these cute teeth. A piece of memory that shall be cherished and thanked for by your family in the future!
- Step 3: Sterilize extracted teeth. Put the extracted baby tooth in boiling water for around five minutes.
- Step 4: Natural dry teeth. The sterilized teeth shall be put in a place with good ventilation.
- Step 5: Keep a record. Write down related information
New Zealand Imorted Pine Material
The top section of the inside has room to write a profile about your child, Including baby's name, date of birth, birth weight and height, constellation, blood type, and best wishes for your baby.
There are different direction labels for the different kinds of teeth holes: Molars, Canines, and incisors, and the middle area can be used for holding the umbilical cord and the first curl (lanugo hair).
Perfect Gift Idea for Baby Shower. Birthday, And Christmas.